вторник, 10 апреля 2012 г.

My Spring Holidays





















I'd like to tell you about my spring holidays.I had a good time during my spring holidays.I took part in the dancing competition in Nizhny Novgorod. It was very interesting! My dancing group tried a chance and took part in this big competition. I was in luck because I won the competition. Nizhny Novgorod is a very old but fantastic city and I liked it. But the weather was bad:cloudy,rainy and snowy.It was very cold.In free time i went shopping and bought many different souvenirs,went out with my friends.Also I visited many sights of the city such as Stroganov church,cathedrals and Kremlin. The travelling was unforgettable and interesting:)





1 комментарий:

  1. I`m glad you won the competition. I think the places you have visited were very beautiful. It`s sad that the weather was bad. I think if the weather was good you would visit more sights of this city.

    ОтветитьУдалить