среда, 11 апреля 2012 г.

Spring holidays

My name is Rita. My spring holidays I spent with my friend at the "Shira" lake. We were in the sanatorium. The weather was very warm and there was no the snow. I with my friend walked every day. We made a lot of new friends. I and my friend played football and basketball . Also we with taecher visited the museum. I liked it very much. I saw many interesting and new things. I went to the disco with my friends. It was wery funny. I had a good time. I would like to return there again.

2 комментария:

  1. Hi,Rita.
    I liked listen to your story about your spring holidays.
    What things did you see in the museum?:))


    By Kate:)))

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. I saw many stuffed animals, such as bears, fox, bunny and some birds. Also we were shown some ancient dishes. Besides we were told many interesting stories.

    ОтветитьУдалить